Meeting and Event Planning
Why not plan your next conference, meeting or reunion in Colby? The Colby Convention and Visitors Bureau stands ready to help you facilitate this event. We happily provide welcome packets, name tags and help with registration. We can also help you find locations for events, block hotel rooms and find appropriate caterers to ensure that your event is a successful one. When planning a get-together, make your first call to the Colby CVB at 785-460-7643. We are ready to help with that planning process.
- City Limits Convention Center offers rooms appropriate for breakout sessions to a room large enough to hold more than 280 banquet style. Audio Visual equipment and in-house catering are available. Julie Saddler and her staff are very experienced and efficient in working with groups of all sizes. 785-460-0131
- Colby Community Building is a multi-purpose facility at 285 E 5th containing meeting rooms, a little theater, 6300 sq ft gym floor and permanent seating for more than 1,000.
- Prairie Museum of Art & History at 1905 S Franklin offers a wealth of opportunities for event planners. The main building can be used for small group meetings, receptions and other socials. Socials are also held in the Big Cooper Barn during the summer months.
Small group meeting rooms:
- Holiday Inn Express 462-8787
- Thomas County Office Complex 462-4511
- Sunflower Bank-462-3313
- Colby Municipal Airport 462-4438
Plan an event in Colby! Contact us at:
Colby Convention & Visitors Bureau
350 S Range #10
Colby KS 67701
784-460-7643 or 1-800-611-8835